As a business starter, having the right tools to manage operations is a crucial step to flourish your business. With thousands of apps available in the market, it is hard to figure out what’s the right and the best tool you need. Basically, there are various tools and resources for startups that not only help in minimising costs, but also save time making your business operations smart and smooth from CRM to email marketing, recruiting to project management, any involved in running and growing your business are available. But there is one thing bothering you. You are unaware of these tools that might help you accomplish tedious, mundane tasks in no time and with minimal effort.
Having the right tools to manage your young business is a crucial part in keeping it thriving in the market. With thousands of apps available, it is hard to determine what app best fits for your operations. From recruiting to project management, CRM to email marketing, any involved in running and growing your business are available. With regards to your task management system needs, you need an app that’s capable to map out process for initiating, monitoring and closing a project according to an established methodology. Few examples are Trello, JIRA, and YouTrack. For accounting software, you need an accounting solution app that’s designed to track payments and cash flows. One the best known apps available include Xero, MYOB, and Quickbooks. And lastly, as with your ticketing management system, you need apps that could effectively manage and respond to customer service requests improving customer experience and productivity.
What are the platforms that could help me in my business startup?
Staying on top of everything is what you should eye on in starting up your business. You have to make sure your website works smoothly, keep in touch with your network, respond to emails fast, organise projects in time-oriented manner, etc. You must have the right resources and tools to keep things going without the possible occurrence of technical glitch, or worse, delayed operation. If you are unaware of these tools, let us help you discover few of these.
Task management system
As an entrepreneur specifically in a startup business, you need a task management system to specifically map out a seemingly inflexible, process for initiating, monitoring and closing a project, in accordance to an established methodology – considering you have a small team, so project agility is high and team coordination is really critical. Consider these examples:
- Trello. With workflows being an integral part of any task management, Trello is a comprehensive tool offering awesome functionalities at a card level such as file attachments, assigning collaborators etc. Here, you can design your own boards for your workflows or any processes.
- JIRA. Allowing development teams to share and integrate data with others, JIRA has plenty of features to offer. It has detailed reporting tools and customised dashboards to provide you a comprehensive progress of the individual projects along with Kanban, Agile, and Scrum planning boards.
- YouTrack. Helping you deliver great products, YouTrack can be customised to your needs. It track tasks and bugs, create workflows, and plan sprints and releases.
Got your sale already? Now is the time for you to get your accounting in order! As a startup entrepreneur, tracking payments can be a headache. Based on a research from an online loan broker, Fundera, over 80% of startup businesses fail due to cash flow problems. So finding the best software to help manage accounting solutions that’s also affordable and reliable is a must. Few of these are:
- Xero. An accounting software, Xero lets its users create custom invoices, manage payroll and generate expense reports. Plus, you can be able to manage a tracked inventory, create purchase orders, and even connect you to up to 500+ third-party apps.
- MYOB. MYOB is an accounting software that caters business management solutions. Providing a range of products for both small and big businesses, it helps you with payroll, accounting, payments, retail point of sale, CRM and professional tax solutions, etc.
- QuickBooks. Once connected to your business bank account, QuickBooks is an easy to use and inexpensive system that contains a lot of features. It can perform inventory management, expense tracking, invoicing, purchase ordering and reporting.
Ticketing management system
Excellent customer experience is what you aim for, until your existing process suddenly begin to break down. That’s why finding a good and right software helps you in effectively managing and responding to customer service requests improving customer experience, at the same time, continuing to grow your business. To name a few:
- Zoho. Providing solutions for customers, agents, and managers, Zoho increases productivity, provides quality support, receives data-driven information for making informed decisions, and automates redundant tasks so your team can focus on high-priority tasks. Additional key features include, multi-brand help center, multi-department management, role-based control, multi-channel support, and contract management.
- Zendesk. Helping you leverage the quality of your customer support, Zendesk is another popular go-to ticketing management system. It supports live chat, social media, email, phone, and SMS and allows effective collaboration, letting your agents solve issues efficiently.